Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hidden In View.

This is the image I created for my photography elective. I gathered typical objects found in a regular bag (keys, memory stick, wallet etc), and put them into an almost clear vinyl bag. I photographed the various objects in low lighting and using a camera flash. The flash momentarily revealed the contents of the bag.

The image is going to be used as research for the 'Innovative Cut' module. I've chosen the title 'New Future' from the list, and am going to experiment with materials that both hide and reveal. The inspiration for this is with x-rays of luggage - how something is revealed, yet also retains it's mystery.


I then used Photoshop to edit the contrast and saturation of the photographs, creating more depth and texture to the images.


With all the images edited I put them together on an A2 sized document to form a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment